COVID QUESTIONS: Can your child attend school?
The answer to every question must be "NO" in order for a student to attend school. If you have a question, speak to the school nurse BEFORE sending your child to school. Thank you.
1. Have you had new onset cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, new loss of taste or smell OR at least 1 of the following in the past 14 days:
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- Muscle aches
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Runny nose
2. Have you had a positive COVID19 test in the past ten (10) days?
3. Have you been identified as a contact of a positive COVID19 case in the past 14 days?
4. Have you been within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period who has suspected or confirmed COVID19 infection?
5. Are you currently awaiting results of a COVID19 test that was taken in relation to having symptoms?
FREE COVID TESTING IS AVAILABLE AT THE BOARD OF EDUCATION OFFICE FOR STUDENTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. CALL 410-677-5720 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR CHILD.