James M. Bennett High
Respect. Responsibility. Ready to Learn.
- James M. Bennett High
Parent Message 3-8
Good evening Clippers. This is Principal Savage with your weekly message.
The Coronavirus continue to be weighing heavily on the minds of many. For more information about what WCPS are doing to address the concern, check out the link in the email. https://www.wcboe.org/domain/2333
Dates to Remember:
- Mulch Madness continues so check out the flyer and order form attached in the email. Mulch Madness.docx
- Permission Slips for the Workforce Development Day & Career Fair at Wor Wic are due on Friday, March 13th. Information about this event was mailed home to eligible students. Workforce Development Day Reminder 2020.jpg
- March 14th Quarter Auction at the Moose to support the Band
- March 14th Athletic Bingo here at JMB
- March 16th Professional Development Day for Teachers – No School for Students.
- March 17th SGA Blood Drive
- March 17th, we will be having a College Fair from 5:30 -7:30 p.m. This is open to all students and parents in Wicomico County. College Fair 2020 Slide.jpg
As always there are a lot of great events happening each week so be sure to check out the bulletin and Facebook. Scheduled Events 3-9-2020.pdf
On Friday we ended the week by hosting the Student Leadership Advisory Council Meeting. This council is a collection of students from the four high schools. The meeting was focused around using your talents and abilities in collaboration with others to foster change. As a school community we must do the same. Each of us brings something to the table that can help facilitate positive change in our school and in our community. As we continue to work together, I look forward to the making JMB even better.
As always if you have questions, concerns or ideas, please reach out.
Thank you and have a great evening.