James M. Bennett High
Respect. Responsibility. Ready to Learn.
- James M. Bennett High
Parent Message 2-23
Good evening Clippers. This is Principal Savage with your weekly message.
Did you know that mid-terms are just right around the corner? In fact, progress reports will go with students on Friday of this upcoming week.
Dates to Remember:
- FAFSA Day – Monday Parents and students can drop in and speak to guidance about completing FAFSA. See attachment for more information
- Friday marks the start of spring sports and progress reports go home that day.
- Mulch Madness has started so check out the flyer and order form attached in the email.
- March 4th SATs for 11th graders – 11th graders will report to school at the regular time to take the SATs. All other students will report on a delayed opening schedule.
- The Class of 2022 will hold their annual Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction fundraiser on March 6, 2020 from 6pm-8pm. The Sophomore class hopes that everyone can make it out to this great event. Tickets are available for purchase using the attached ticket order form which can be filled out and returned to school with the money.
- March 17th, we will be having a College Fair here at James M. Bennett High School from 5:30 -7:30 p.m. This is open to all students and parents in Wicomico County.
As always there are a lot of great events happening each week so be sure to check out the bulletin and Facebook.
I continue to believe that helping students to grow and learn in a great school is a team effort and I thank you for your support and your suggestions. I look forward to the great things we can achieve together for the remainder of this school year.
Thank you and have a great evening.