Evening High School registration will be held on: February 9th and 10th
Classes begin on Tuesday, February 16th.
Students attending any Wicomico County high school during the day and wishing to attend Evening High School must bring a “Blue form” which must be completed by your Guidance Counselor. All concurrent students referred to EHS by their school counselor will be enrolled by the end of the day Feb. 10. Students transferring to Evening High School or Online Learning Lab need to meet with your school counselor prior to registration.
Those wishing to enroll in Wicomico County Public Schools to attend Evening High School only will need the following for enrollment:
1. Birth Certificate (You can get copies from last school attended)
2. Social Security Card (You can get copies from last school attended)
3. Immunization Records (You can get copies from last school attended)
4. Transcript (You can get copies from last school attended)
5. Two Proofs of Residency (utility bill AND rent/mortgage statement)
A student interested in enrolling in Evening High School must be able to graduate in the academic year they turn 21 years of age.
For questions or to register, please call Wicomico Evening High School at 410-677-4537.