Family Portal - How Do I Use/Register?
Having trouble with Family Portal? Click on the tutorial below for complete instructions.
- Family Portal Tutorial - How to Access the Family Portal and Much More
- Tutorial del Portal Familiar - Como acceder al portal familiar y mucho mas
- Didacticiel Portal Fanmi - Kijan Pou Aksè Pòtal Lafanmi ak Plizyè Plis
- How to Access Midterm Progress Reports & Report Cards (English)
- Cómo acceder a los informes de progreso de mitad de período y las boletas de calificaciones (Spanish)
- Fason pou w jwenn aksè nan rapò ak kanè Midterm (Haitian Creole)
NEED MORE HELP? Here is a list of School Contacts for Family Portal
Family Portal from A to Z Video Instructions
Family Portal provides information for parents and guardians and students on grades, assignments, attendance and other details. The Family Portal is also where mid-term progress reports and report cards will be posted for downloading by families. The portal will remain open until June 30, 2022, for the convenience of students and families.
A unique Login ID and Password is assigned to the parent/guardian. A Login ID and Password will be assigned to each student. For your convenience we have provided the method you can use to gain access. Please contact your child’s school if you need assistance with the login ID and password, or need a translated copy of the instructions.
Family Portal for Parents/Guardians:
Login ID: student’s full last name (all lower case, special characters and spaces removed, not to exceed 14 characters) + first initial of student first name + the last 4 digits of the student’s Social Security Number.
Password: Student’s 5-digit lunch number (available from your student, or call the school). This is temporary; the parent will choose a new password the first time they log on.
Example: Your student is John A. Smith-Jones with the social security number xxx-xx-1234. John’s lunch number is 98765. The login id will be smithjonesj1234 and the temporary password is 98765.
Family Portal for Students:
Login ID: student’s last name (all lower case, special characters and spaces removed, not to exceed 14 characters) + first initial of student first name + the last 5 digits of the student’s local ID number (printed on student schedules and report cards).
Password: Student’s 5-digit lunch number. This is temporary; the student will choose a new password the first time they log on.
Example: Student John A. Smith-Jones with the local Student ID number 110098765 and lunch number 23456. The login id will be smithjonesj98765 and the temporary password is 23456.
How do I access the system?
You can use any computer that connects to the internet, allowing you to access the system
from anywhere – your home and your office.
1. Open your browser to connect to the Internet.
2. Go to https://x2.wcboe.org or go to www.wcboe.org and click Family Portal
3. Enter your Login ID and Password.
4. The first time you log in, you will be prompted to change your password. Your homepage will then display.