Please view WiHi's Digital Sports page to see the most recent schedule!
Winter Sports begin Nov 15th but there is a Nov 5th deadline for parents to complete the WCPS questionnaire & create a student's patient portal (links are in #4 below)
We offer the following sports:
Unified Strength & Conditioning
To try out, students must:
1) Be academically eligible with a minimum 2.0 GPA in the 1st marking term. Report cards will be distributed Friday 11/12)
2) Have a sports physical dated after June 1, 2021, turned in and on file at school https://www.wcboe.org/Page/675
3) And Complete & Submit Online registration (form re-leaf)
4) Also, Interscholastic athletes will adhere to the following testing protocols:
Prior to tryouts, unvaccinated students will be tested at school for COVID-19 on Wednesday, November 10th, at Wi-Hi.
The same process will take place every 14 calendar days thereafter.
Parents/ Guardians must complete the following by THIS COMING FRIDAY NOVEMBER 5TH:
- WCPS questionnaire at https://dev.wcboe.org/winter_sports
- Create your student's patient portal for testing by registering with our testing provider at https://schooltesting.2020gene.com/
Vaccinated students are encouraged, but not required, to participate in the testing program.
Please contact our school directly if you have any specific questions.
Mr. Popp firstname.lastname@example.org