- Identify funding sources for support of faculty and staff research and/or programs
- Develop grants conceptual framework, timeline, quality control for proposals and submissions in response to requests for proposals.
- Prepare grant budgets and assist with budget narrative development
- Provide assistance to schools and/or departments with the implementation of faculty development workshops covering topics related to proposal development, funding agencies, and the grant processes.
- Assist with policies and procedures for grants including internal approvals and compliance.
- Communicate proposal status and awards to stakeholders
- Communicate information to non-public schools regarding opportunities to participate in the ESEA Federal Programs and other grants as allowed.
Ms. Courtnie Jones
Grants Specialist and Non-Public Schools Liaison