How do I check in on Kronos since I’m not at school?
We have temporarily enabled punching in remotely for employees while they are teleworking. You may clock in:
By accessing the XIA Links icon for Kronos Workforce SSO (Single Sign On); must be on a computer/device with Global Protect to able to access XIA Links.
By putting this link in your browser to get to your Kronos dashboard: kronoswfr.wcboe.org
Kronos Looks a little bit different but...
- Exempt employees still swipe once a day
- WFR will automatically clock you in and out when you swipe (No more big red blocks of missing punches)
- Look for you Calc Total Hours each day or on your dashboard
- Non-exempt employees who swiped multiple time a day
- Continue to do the same swipe pattern - no changes
- Tasks are now called Cost Centers
- They are limited to each employee
- When you swipe in you need to select which Cost Center you are working
- Submit a change reques from your timesheet
- You missed a punch, punched late or need to change the Cost Center then you can submit te Change Request
and it will automatically go through a workflow process and post to your timecard after approval
- No more need to send an email to have something changed, added, deleted
- Time Off Request for employees who previously completed them in Kronos Central
- Click on Accruals Balance from your dashboard
- Choose which type of leave you are wanting and Click Request(if you need to change the type of leave, you may
still do so, to the full dropdown menu)
- Click Start Request and complet all necessary fields
- More information will be coming later