Budget Development Page
Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Proposed Consolidated Current Expense Budget
Our FY 2023 Consolidated Current Expense Budget will begin in September, 2021 with a goal of building a budget that will support the Board's vision and strategic priorities.
Our FY 2022 current expense budget focused on the following strategic priorities:
- Ensure that students in Wicomico County Public Schools are reading on grade level by Grade 3
- Ensure that students graduate from Wicomico County Public Schools college and/or career ready
- Ensure a high-performing workforce
- Ensure that all schools are safe for student learning
Budget managers from all departments will provide their budget requests this fall and further discuss these items in meetings with the Budget Development Team. Public input is an important part of our budget discussions. We urge you to actively participate in the budget development process and thank you for your support of Wicomico County students and schools.
You may submit ideas by:
- Voicemail: Public Input Line, 410-677-5251
- Mail: Budget Input, Wicomico County Public Schools, PO Box 1538, Salisbury, MD 21802
- Hand Delivery: Wicomico County Board of Education, 2424 Northgate Dr., Salisbury Attention: Budget Input (behind Lowe's)