Benefits for Current Employees
We are pleased to offer eligible employees the following benefits. Benefits may be subject to change, and are fully described in the each plan's policy documentation. For questions or assistance with Employee Benefits or a Leave of Absence, contact Bunnie Stanley in the Benefits Office at ext. 65316 (410.677.4595) or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Who is an Eligible Employee?
- Benefitted employees which refers to all eligible members of a bargaining unit or a member of the executive staff
Who is an Eligible Dependent?
- Your legal spouse
- Dependent children
- Disabled adult child
- Refer to the Dependent Eligibility Documentation Requirements for further details
When does coverage begin?
- First of the month following date of hire for: Medical/Prescription/Vision/Dental,
- Coverage begins on the first of the month following thirty (30) Days after date of hire for Long Term Disability, Dependent and Supplemental Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Permanent Life Insurance with Long Term Care, Critical Illness, Short Term Disability and Accident Insurance
- Coverage begins on date of hire for: Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan - Eligible to enroll immediately upon your date of hire or any time thereafter. Deductions will begin on the first pay period following completion of the enrollment process.