The Human Resources Department recognizes the power of highly skilled employees in every position in the school system toward maximizing student achievement. It is the responsibility of the school system to recruit, hire, and retain the best personnel available, and to provide all staff with high quality, job-embedded professional development.
To apply for a position with Wicomico County Public Schools please select Careers from the list above, or Join Our Team below to begin your online application.
For Prospective Employees
Current Salary Scales
- Unit I (Teachers)
- Unit II (Administrative and Supervisory)
- Unit III/IV (Classified Employees)
- Substitute (Revised)
- Maryland State Retirement and Pension System
- Maryland State Department of Education
- Flexible Spending Account
- Lincoln Financial - 403(b) Plan