Dedicated To Excellence In Education
Upcoming Letter Day
Find It Fast
We have several reminders for both our hybrid students and our virtual learners.
- We are officially in the 4th term! It is imperative that students put forth their best effort this term to end on a positive note. Students previously failing a course, can pass the course by earning a B 4th term. All teachers offer small group and tutoring hours every Wednesday. If your student needs assistance or extra help, please contact the teacher for an appointment.
- Our last PTA for the school year will take place this Tuesday, 4/27 from 4-6pm. We will have a general meeting at 4 pm and virtual classroom visitations to follow. The zoom link for the general meeting is below. If you would like to conference with your child’s teacher, please go to his/her google classroom and set-up an appointment or drop in this Tuesday night. Teachers will conference on a first come first served basis so there may be some wait time to conference with the teacher.
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 894 6968 5987
- Passcode: 682764
It's scheduling time again. Please click on the appropriate links to begin the scheduling process for your child.
- Parents, we have seen an increase in Yeti’s and other water containers in school that are not clear. This is just a reminder that ONLY clear water bottles are permitted in the building.
- Please note the message from Dr. Briggs, our assistant superintendent: Parents and guardians are being asked to respond by April 30th with a Statement of Intent for 2021-2022 School Year for each student in their family, letting us know whether the family intends for the student to attend in person or would choose an all-virtual option. In a month or two, once additional information has been gathered and shared, our parents and guardians will be asked to make a binding Commitment to Education Plan for 2021-2022 School Year for each student.
- Please complete the Maryland Special Education Parent Involvement Survey you recently received in the mail. By completing this survey, you can share with us how our school partners with you. Your feedback is so important in guiding our efforts to improve special education and related services in Wicomico County. If you have misplaced the paper copy or you would prefer to complete it on-line, please go to www.mdparentsurvey.com to do so. We have the information posted on our school district website and Facebook page for your use. The WCPS website is www.wcboe.org. Thank you in advance for sharing your experiences and ideas so together we can move forward with quality special education and related services for our students.
Students and parents: IF YOU SEE OR HEAR SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING ON OUR TIP LINE! Let's work together to keep our school and community safe!