Dedicated To Excellence In Education
Upcoming Letter Day
Find It Fast
This week we will have an expansion of hybrid learning as we welcome more students to the building. We have several reminders for both our new hybrid students and our virtual learners.
- Laptop care – Please be sure to bring your laptop and charger to the school each day. At home, be sure your laptop is in a safe place and fully charged each day.
- Upon arrival to school, Students will need to know his/her homeroom number and the teacher’s name.
- Headphones or earbuds are to be brought from home to be used in class.
- Clear water bottles may be used in the school, as our water fountains will not be accessible per the CDC guide lines.
- Students MUST wear a mask properly each day while they are in the building. Students may not wear gaiters, bandanas, scarves for masks.
- Lockers will not be available so students will need a backpack or laptop bag to assist with carrying personal materials.
- Cell Phone Procedure Details:
- Phones must be powered off by 7:15 am and stored in your child’s backpack for the entire school day, stored so they are not visible, or leave the cell phone at home.
- Cell phones may be used at your assigned lunch shift.
- Cell phones may NOT be used in classrooms, hallways or in bathrooms.
- Cell phones may not be used on a school bus or chartered bus without authorization.
- The school will not be responsible for the theft or damage of cell phones.
- The school will not recover or replace cell phones if lost or stolen.
- The dress code is listed below. Please note that students may not wear head coverings including hats, hoods, bandanas, visors, sunglasses etc.
- Flawless Women is looking to mentor and help girls in grades 6-8 who are struggling with virtual or hybrid learning. They will provide services to these girls during the week. They would like to mentor on Wednesday evenings on Zoom from 4- 8p.m. For more information, parents may contact Dr. Leshell Dennis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-845-6930.
Students and parents: IF YOU SEE OR HEAR SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING ON OUR TIP LINE! Let's work together to keep our school and community safe!