Dedicated To Excellence In Education
Homecoming 2022 - Night of the Tiki
Saturday, October 8th 8:00-10:00pm
Tickets on sale during lunch shifts
Wednesday, September 28th through Tuesday, October 4th
Students without a 3rd period class at PHS may see Mrs. Harkins in G81 to purchase tickets.
Want to speed up buying your ticket? Click HERE to print & sign your Dance Agreement
Planning on bringing a guest that does NOT attend PHS? Click HERE to print the Dance Guest Paperwork.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE DANCE GUEST PAPERWORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID DELAYS!
Be sure to follow ALL the steps to bring your guest.
1. Middle school students may not attend & guests must be under 21.
2. On the Guest Dance paper fill in your information & the information about your guest.
3. If your guest attends another high school, they MUST have the paperwork completed by their school.
If your guest does not attend a high school, they MUST attach a copy of their driver's license.
4. Return the paperwork to the PHS Front Office to have it signed off on.
5. Please allow at least 24 hours for the Front Office staff to complete the paperwork.
6. When notified, pick up the paper & bring it with you to purchase your ticket.