Development of the Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 budget continues. A public hearing was held on January 15th to begin gathering public input. The Board of Education will have work sessions on budget development throughout January and February, in preparation of adopting a proposed budget at the March 11th Board meeting.
Parent, staff and other community supporter input is an important part of the almost year-long budget development process. We welcome your input and cost-saving suggestions at any time during the budget process. You may submit ideas by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: Public Input Line, 410-677-5251
- Mail: Budget Input, Wicomico County Public Schools, PO Box 1538, Salisbury, MD 21802
- Hand Delivery: Wicomico County Board of Education, 101 Long Ave., Salisbury (Attention: Budget Input)
The school system's budget and financial reporting documents, shown below, are posted in a user-friendly format at www.wcboe.org on our Budget Page. Please visit this page and read through the information.
- FY 2013-14 Approved Consolidated Current Expense Budget
- Documents - FY 2014 budget development
- FY 2014 Non-ResidentTuition