The Wicomico County Board of Education at a special meeting on Tuesday, June 25, approved the Fiscal Year 2014 Consolidated Current Expense Budget for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2013. This budget reflects the earnest efforts of the Wicomico County Board of Education, the staff of Wicomico County Public Schools, parents, and community supporters whose input was an important part of the budget development process.
This budget strives to meet the educational needs of our students and support a high quality workforce, while managing the costs from state and federal mandates. Every budget allocation decision was made with the Board's Bridge to Excellence Master Plan strategic priorities of High Student Achievement, Safe Learning Environment, and Effective and Efficient Operations in mind. The FY 2014 Approved Consolidated Budget document includes detailed financial information as well as information about school system operations, budget development, capital plans, and more.
The school system's budget and financial reporting documents are posted in a user-friendly format at www.wcboe.org. You may also click on the "FY 2013 - 14 Approved Consolidated Current Expense Budget" heading below to access the newly approved budget. We invite you to read through the information and submit any questions, comments and ideas at any time using:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: Public Input Line, 410-677-5251
- Mail: Budget Input, Wicomico County Public Schools, PO Box 1538, Salisbury MD 21802
- Hand Delivery: Wicomico County Board of Education, 101 Long Ave., Salisbury (Attention: Budget Input)
Thank you for your support of Wicomico County students and schools and we urge you to continue to actively participate in the budget process.
- FY 2013-14 Approved Consolidated Current Expense Budget
- Documents - FY 2014 budget development
- FY 2014 Non-ResidentTuition