Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Which bus should my child ride or serves my area?
- A list of buses in your area/location is available in the Bus Serving List.
- Q. What time does my child's bus come to the bus stop?
- Contact the appropriate bus contractor to find out the exact
time for the specified stop location. Contractor contact information,
along with bus stop locations, can be be found in the Bus Serving List.
- Q. Can I have my child picked up at my house?
- We create collector stops; please see the Bus Serving List for the nearest collector stop.
- Q. I have special permission for my child to go to an "Out of District" school, can I receive transportation?
- No. When you fill out the Special Permission form it states
that you, the parent, are responsible for your child's transportation.
- Q. My child is having trouble at the bus stop. Who should I contact?
- It is our responsibility to ensure bus safety on the bus--not
at the bus stop itself. Please contact the local police or neighborhood
- Q. I want to move my child's bus stop. How do I go about doing so?
- Fill out and submit the Bus Stop Change Request form to our
office. A specialist will review your request and contact you via mail
regarding your request.