News & Updates for Employees

News & Updates

Lost or Destroyed ID Badge - If your badge is lost or gets destroyed you must request a replacement badge by email to or you can print the ID Badge Replacement Request form and send it through Pony mail to Sherry Fisher in HR.
The replacement fee for an employee ID badge and/or security fob is $10 which will be a one time payroll deduction.